John C. Matulis, Jr.
- Practice Areas: Civil Litigation; Professional Malpractice; Domestic Relations Law
- Admitted: 1976, Connecticut and U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut; 1986, U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit; 1998, U.S. Supreme Court
- Law School: University of Connecticut, J.D.
- Member: New Britain (President, 1991-1992), Hartford County (Co-Chair, Bench-Bar Committee, 1993-1995, Chair, Civil Litigation Committee, 1996—), Connecticut and American Bar Associations; Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- Biography: Author: Chapter, “Motions to Preclude Experts,” Civil Discovery Practice in Connecticut, Law Practice Handbooks, Inc. (1995). Director: Connecticut Legal Services, Inc., 1976-1983; YMCA of Berlin-New Britain, 1986-1992. Director, 1976-1989, and President, 1987-1988, Sheldon Child Guidance Clinic. Director: Community Mental Health Affiliates, Inc., 1992-1998; Reid Treatment Center, Inc. 1998—.
- Born: New Britain, Connecticut, May 21, 1950