Nicholas E. DeNigris
- Practice Areas: Real Estate Law; Domestic Relations Law; Criminal Law; Personal Injury; Corporate Law; Probate Law; Estates
- Admitted: 1960, Connecticut
- Law School: University of Connecticut, J.D.
- Member: New Britain (President, 1980), Hartford County and Connecticut Bar Associations.
- Biography: Member, 1964-1968; 1971-1975 and President, 1973-1975, New Britain Board of Education. Assistant Prosecutor, 15th Circuit Court of Connecticut, 1965-1967. President, The Boy’s and Girl’s Club, Corporator, YMCA. Special Assistant Corporation Counsel of New Britain.
- Born: New Britain, Connecticut, May 9, 1935