Paul J. McQuillan
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury Law; Criminal Law; Malpractice; Professional Ethics
- Admitted: 1957, Connecticut
- Law School: Georgetown University, J.D.
- Member: New Britain (President, 1974-1975), Hartford County (Member, Executive Committee, 1970—), Connecticut and American Bar Associations; Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1970—; President, 1987-1988); The Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Member, Board of Governors, 1979-1992); American Board of Trial Advocates (Advocate); American Board of Criminal Lawyers; Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers.
- Biography: Corporation Counsel, City of New Britain, 1960-1962. Chairman, State Board of Pardons, 1977-1984. Member and Chairman, Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, 1982-1984. Chairman, Connecticut Judicial Selection Commission, 1986-1992. Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers, 1987.
- Born: Bristol, Connecticut, September 19, 1928