Steven D. Anderson
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury Law; Criminal Law; Family Law; Workers Compensation Law; Probate Law
- Admitted: 1984, Connecticut, 1985, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Law School: University of Connecticut, J.D.
- Member: New Britain, Hartford County, Connecticut (Member, House of Delegates, 1989—; Board of Governors, 1989-1993) and American Bar Associations; Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- Biography: President, Board of Directors, New Britain-Berlin YMCA, 1987—. Member, Ethics Commission, Town of Berlin, 1998—. President, New Britain Chapter, American Heart Association, 1988-1990. President, New Britain Lions Club, 1993—.
- Born: Malden, Massachusetts, April 28, 1954
- Military Service: Capt. U.S. Army 1972-1981; Lieut. Col. USAR/Conn. Nat. Guard 1981–